Butler Manufacturing™ is a building-solutions company providing the design, manufacture, and marketing of metal building systems. Butler systems play a part in buildings within the commercial, community, industrial, and agricultural markets. Loudin Building Systems teamed with Butler Manufacturing™ has completed a wide variety of projects utilizing Butler products, for example:
- Commercial: Lake Country Marine New Boat Showroom, Offices and Boat Storage, Mineral, Virginia; Loudin Office Village, Louisa, Virginia; and Anna Point Boat Sales, Mineral, Virginia.
- Religious Facilities: New Life Community Church, Louisa, Virginia and Mineral Baptist Church Family Life Center, Mineral, Virginia.
- Industrial Facilities: Newman Trucking, Culpeper, Virginia; Rappahannock Electric, Mineral, Virginia.
- Commercial/Athletic: Fredericksburg Country Club, Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Schools: Charlottesville Day School, Music Room and Fitness Center Addition.
Loudin Building Systems partners with Butler and specializes in Design-Build construction, as it simplifies and streamlines the entire building process to save you time and money. With a design-build solution from Butler and Loudin, you have a single reliable source for every aspect of construction. It’s the ideal way to increase communication, eliminate extra steps, condense timelines, and add bottom-line savings.
- Single-source responsibility.
- Greater process control, with costs established sooner.
- Reduction in overall construction schedule.
- Improved risk management.
- Greater cost-effectiveness.
A Butler® building system offers virtually unlimited flexibility with regard to your building design—from distinctive exterior aesthetic options to functional interior configurations. You can also choose a hybrid solution that combines conventional building materials with the efficiencies of systems construction.
Rigid frame design facilitates virtually any building size and shape.
Exterior options include stucco, brick, and glass, in addition to Butler’s selection of metal wall panel systems.
Clearspan and longbay structural systems create large areas of uninterrupted space to maximize productivity.
Flexibility to install the weathertight MR-24® roof system, the industry’s finest standing-seam roof system with over 40 years of proven in-place performance.
Below are samples made with Butler Manufacturing Materials
Loudin Building Systems
39 Loudin Lane – Louisa VA, 23093
Phone: (540) 967-2680
Fax: (540) 967-4850
Louisa, VA 23093, United States
Loudin Building also holds a Butler Pre- engineered Metal Building franchise.
Class A Contractor’s License 2705 158223A (CBC/RBC)
Loudin Building Systems © All Rights Reserved.